The directions are: Go to Google and type in your name followed by the word "needs". List the FIRST 10 THINGS that show up. No searching around for something better!
- To change her underwear. Who said I'm wearing any?
- Children. Not likely! Been there, done that.
- To stop naming her things. If I want to name my things, I will. And while we are at it, if I want to talk to myself, I'll do that too. I might even answer myself!
- A new bikini. Yea, like I need a hole in my head. The world is a better place if I don't, thank you very much.
- To get over thinking she should be on the top runner of a pedestal. Now that's just mean. If I don't think great things of myself, who exactly will?
- Medication. Pass the Vicoden please.
- A little help. This Deanna person really is kind of pitiful according to google - Deanna needs a LOT of help, not a little.
- To go back home. But, but, but.... I haven't left...
- To make a difficult decision. White wine, or red...
- To stay away. Make up your mind! You already told me to come back home. Now I'm so confused, my head hurts. Pass the Vicoden, please.