It’s time for a change of scenery. Everybody’s tired of grandkid stories and pictures. So now I’m going to bore you with things about me! Oh quit groaning. Nobody is actually forcing you to read it. And when you have a boring blog day, you can steal it and put it on your own site! How’s that?
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful!
1 What is your occupation right now? retired government worker/owner of commercial embroidery business/part time church secretary/professional bum
2. What color are your socks right now? I only own white socks but rarely wear them. Sandals right now.
3. What are you listening to right now? Alison Kraus
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Smarties candy (remember I have grandkids)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? absolutely
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Funeral director (don’t get excited… it was about an embroidery job)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it from Funny In My Mind. I’ve only been following her blog a short time and find her blog and her sense of humor refreshing. Check her out!
8. How old are you today? I am a day older than yesterday, or 686 months old, or 57 and some odd months, etc.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Sports bloopers (I don’t do sports)
10. What is your favorite drink? I’ve been drinking an awful lot of hot tea lately (maybe I’ll blog about it next lol)
12. Favorite food? anything I don’t have to fix
13. What is the last movie you watched? I don’t remember, but it will shortly be the new Harry Potter movie. We’re taking grandson Travis to see it Saturday night.
14. Favorite day of the year? every day that I wake up feeling good.
15. How do you vent anger? I rarely get angry but when I do, I slam doors and usually stomp out of the house for a long walk.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My walking doll that my Godfather gave me (another blog topic, I do believe…)
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries from my cherry tree
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I’d certainly read it with interest if this shows up in other blogs.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? no clue
21. Who is least likely to respond? the people that refuse to comment but still read me, lurkers are they called? (I’ll stay with Funny’s answer)
22. Living arrangements? husband, 3 dogs, 1 cat, untold number of sheep, grandkids in and out when I least expect it.
23. When was the last time you cried? when I think of my mom and dad.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? storage bins of blankets and a bag of old clothes to go to the Salvation Army.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My husband (we met in Kindergarten as most of you know)
26. What did you do last night? plowed and planted fields on Facebook’s Farmtown (I know, what a waste of time) and worked on a design of a boat for a dear friend/customer/fellow blogger (It’s coming along nicely BTW)
27. What are you most afraid of? heights, snakes, ditches (see previous post) and losing a child or grandchild (I want to be the first to go, not them)
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain with mustard, ketchup, and pickles on it. Onion too if it is not too strong.
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
30. Favorite day of the week? they all kind of run together
31. How many states have you lived in? 1 – I live 20 minutes down the road from where I was born
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What are your favorite flowers? hydrangeas, wisteria, and herbs of any kind