Friday, March 4, 2011

Can you guess?

We have company companing tonight.  I'm out to impress because I like the guy.  So I am cooking up a storm today.  Looking at these pictures, can anyone tell me what I cannot live without when I cook?

My messy kitchen.  I'm cooking up a lot of goodness in the middle of this mess
  Maybe this closeup will help you guess.  Anyone?


What in the world can I not do without?
 If I remember to take pictures, I will blog the final feast.  But don't hold me to it.  I seem to be rather forgetful these days.

12 comments:

Joyce Kay said...

Coffee?

Rita said...

That's what I was going to say--you cup of coffee readily at hand? :)

Lynn said...

It looks like you can not do without measuring cups LOL Im sure this is a trick, cant wait to see the goodies HUGS

Funny in My Mind said...

I see many important things. Coffee, sugar, butter? All the necessary food groups....

AliceKay said...

I was eyeing that coffee cup, but then wondered if it was coffee or tea.

~Tonia said...

Gotta be the coffee! You also have an Aldis close by huh??Lol

Missouri Gal said...

Coffee!

tmarie said...

your butcher block, measuring cups/bowls with handles and coffee. Did you check your closet? Just checking to make sure you didn't leave any in there!

That corgi :) said...

coffee, I think! and what did you serve?

I am sure it was a wonderful time with special friends!

betty

Rural Rambler said...

I was going to guess the measuring cups this morning but I got sidetracked and didn't get back to the computer! I'm not storying here either. HAD TO BE those measuring cups!

Intense Guy said...

I don't see any Jalapeno peppers! Or any hot sauce! :)

Hmm... I wonder what you made.. I think I see mushrooms and some sort of meat in the pan.

jewelzmomof4 said...

THE BUTCHER BLOCK!!!! I LOVE that thing!! I remember on saturdays like once a month we would have to oil the butcher block.....I look back now and i really like doing that chore :)